Make It Monday #75

Just a quick little card I made for Make It Monday's Challenge #75 to pre-choose a collection of colours, stamp sets, sentiment and embellishments, then roll the die and make something with the numbers you rolled. This is what I came up with. I rolled a vertical card using sketch #1. As I got to choose the colour combos to pick from I only chose my faves and pink, yellow and chocolate is one of my ultimate fave combos and I was so happy when its number came up!

Anyway here's my little card.


Recipe:


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...