Stampin' Up Cards

Just a couple of cards I made today using my Stampin' Up stamps.

This first one is for Friday MashUp's Challenge #69 to make a Christmas card and/or decorate the inside of your card and for SUO Challenge #50 to use buttons or brads. I went with lots of brads! You can't really tell in the photo but my "snow" is made up of 3 layers of cardstock and gives it a really nice texture. I also used some old DSP - Dashing and I so love this paper pack. Shame I'm almost out of it now.

Anyway here's my card.


And here's the inside.


Recipe:


My next card is for F4A127 to use 2 of something as a focal point. My focal point is really the sentiment so I embellished my card with 2 of everything instead. Not my usual card of card, a bit too CAS for me, but I do like the doilies in the corners under the sentiment panel, which were inspired by a card I saw in CARDS magazine.


Recipe:


And that's all for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful Christmas card! That is some of my favorite paper also! I love the brads on the trees and you carried the design beautifully into the inside of the card!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Christmas card...the brads add the perfect touch to those trees. Thanks for sharing your card with SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet little Christmas card! I love the fun paper you've used. And if the outside wasn't adorable enough, the party continues on the inside! Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday MashuP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Christmas tree card is sooo cute, and I love the matching inside! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! -I love it. Thank you for playing with the friday mashup this week. Liebe Grüße Ulrike (guest designer from germany)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable christmas tree card, and the brads are perfect!!~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that Christmas tree card is just wonderful! Love, love how you used the brads! SO glad you joined us this week at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable Christmas card! I love the colors you used and those brads are the perfect touch. Thanks for playing along with us at the Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...