Thank You Thank You

Just a couple of little thank you cards I made this weekend...

This first one is for Viva La Verve's Sketch #1 for July and for Play Date Cafe's Challenge #139 to use these  colours. I thought I would really struggle with these ones, but then found this pack of patterened papers and it solved all the problems! Love it when that happens! LOL


And here's my card...


Recipe:


My next card is for SC392 for the sketch and ColourQ's Challenge #144 to use these colours. I really like the 2 blues together, but not sure about the red and coral.


And here's my card...


Recipe:


And that's all for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. Love how you used the gold and the silver on this card! Very nice design! Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards! You did a great job with the challenge! Thanks so much for playing at the colourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, Vanessa, I love the doily and doily borders! Thanks for joining us this week at the CQC and sharing your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This gold and silver color combo just keeps getting better and better! LOVE those ribbon tabs on our take! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards, especially the gold/silver one, I love your balance of design, really lovely. Thank you so much for joining us over at The Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #123 Featuring Tippyscolor Fantasy Fun Coloring Book

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week I have used a colouring book page from a set of...