Getting Ready Hallowe'en Yet?

My favourite holiday is soon coming up so I'm now building up my stash for Hallowe'en cards again to send out to everyone!

This first card is for SC404 for the sketch and for SUO Challenge #54 For The Kids. I think this Hallowe'en card will make a perfect card for anyone, but I'm sure my friend's son will love it too!


Recipe:

My next card is for Papertake Weekly's Sketch Challenge #72, Cupcake Crafts Challenge #211 to use a character or something linked to a fairytale, so I used a witch (although I don't think Tilda is an evil witch like the ones you get in fairytales though, do you?!) and for Totally Tilda's Challenge #56 to use their bingo grid to choose your elements. I chose lace, flowers and dry embossing. I did dry emboss my flowers before cutting the petals and scrunching them up a bit - hope that still counts!


Recipe:

And that's all for today folks! Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. I love how you used the Howlstooth and Scaringbone paper for the background. And here I thought they didn't go together well - but you've made them look fab together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two super cute spooky cards!

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards but love the Tilda one best.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, thank you for sharing with Cupcake Craft Challenges this week.

    Love
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely take on the sketch at PTW. Thanks for joining uds and good luck - Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, thanks for joining as at CCC and good luck - Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Robin, you really made the DSP look fabulous together! Love how you used the lighter houndstooth behind the pumpkin, so it (pumpkin) really stands out. Thanks for sharing it with us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't there a good witch in Wizard of Oz? Both cute cards, the pumpkin made me smile. Thanks for playing at Cupcake. X

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a fabulous Halloween card, lovely colours, design and such a sweet Tilda. Thank you for joining us in our Bingo Challenge over at Totally Tilda, good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful creation Vanessa with an inspired design, great choice of Tilda and lovely details!
    Thanks for playing Bingo with us at Totally Tilda and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #119 Featuring Mermaid Birthday Party Treasure from Faery Ink

Good morning everyone and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. I haven't used a Faery Ink image for ages so...