Playing with some Papertrey

Just a couple of cards I made today using Papertrey Ink Stamps.

This first one is for Play Date Cafe's Challenge #157 to use this gorgeous trio of purples, which I interpreted as Perfect Plum, Rich Razzleberry and Concord Crush and for Make It Monday's Challenge #90 to use sentiment die cuts as a focal point, although I think my huge butterfly die cuts take centre stage a little bit too!  I don't actually have any of the PTI alphabet dies, although after seeing Betsy's card I think I must have the one she has used!


And here's my card. Quite a CAS card for me really.


Recipe:


My next card is for Viva La Verve's Sketch #2 for November and Color Throwdown's Challenge #217 to use these colours, which I thought were fab for a masculine card. Thought I would pull out my Skater Dude set today as I haven't used that one for a while now.


And here's my card.


Recipe:


And that's all for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. I love all those butterflies! So pretty and perfect for the color palette. Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The movement of the butterflies is awesome! I know what you mean about wanting the alpha dies Betsy used. ;) Your second card has such a great design. It's so fun! Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is beautiful! the colors work so well! Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...