Coloured Snowflakes

I know snowflakes are supposed to be white (and I have osme of those on another post from this weekend's crafting sessions), but I love doing them in differnt colours to match the colour combos as well.

This first card is for Viva La Verve's Sketch #2 for December and for Play Date Cafe's Challenge #160 to use these colours, which I translated into SU colours of Crumb Cake, Ballet Blue (a retired colour) and Night of Navy.


And here's my card.


Recipe:


My next card is for Mojo Monday's Sketch Challenge #270 and Color Throwdown's Challenge #221 to use these fab Christmassy colours. I let the background do all the talking on this one for a change as the colours were so dominant.


And here's my card.


Recipe:


And that's all for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Both of your cards are really pretty...I sooo love all the snowflakes!!!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such beautiful cards with so much amazing detail! Fabulous! So happy you played along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...