Summer Tilda with Flower

I went a little more way out than usual on this card and I do have to say I totally love how it looks! I did wonder if it was all just too much on the card, but I love it! This one is for Totally Tilda's Challenge #68 to make a shaped card (I used my Go Kreate Frilly Frames #5 for my card base, so not quite a square), for Marvelous Magnolia's Challenge #20 to use wings and for Play Date CafĂ©'s Challenge #175 to use these gorgeous colours.


And here's my card.


Recipe:

Stamps: Summer Tilda with Flower, Banner both from Magnolia, Just The Ticket from PTI

Papers: So Saffron, Very Vanilla, So Saffron Prints DSP (Retired) all from SU, Neenah Solar Crest, Egg Hunt Patterned Papers from PTI

Inks: So Saffron from SU, Lavendar Moon from PTI, memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers

Accessories: Very Vanilla Seam Binding, Subtles Buttons both from SU, Paper Roses from Wild Orchid Crafts, Purple Twine from Sir Stampalot, Oval Nestabilties, Tag Sale #6 Die from PTI, Diamond Stickles, Isabella Die from Memory Box, Fancy Flourish Die from MFT, Large Frames Frilly #5 from Go Kreate

And that's all from me today folks! Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card and wonderful colouring Vannessa. Thank you for joining us in our Shaped card challenge over at Totally Tilda. Good luck!and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Suzi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. Tilda is so cute. I love all the butterflies!
    Thank you for joining us at the Marvelous Magnolia challenge. Hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs,
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Vannessa! I love the shape and the colours.
    Thanks for playing with us at Marvelous Magnolia.

    Hugs,
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Vannessa, I love the colour combo, shape and fab attention to detail with such a sweet Tilda to finish it off perfectly!
    Thanks for making a shaped card for Totally Tilda and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a sweet card! gorgeous coloring and details! Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous, Vanessa!!! LOVE all the floral elements and the colors you used! Thank you so much for joining our DT call at House of Cards and good luck! Mynnette, Owner of House of Cards

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...