Things To Do...

It's almost that time of year when I have to go back to school, set up my classroom ready for the new school year and get to know my new class, although this year I am moving up into Year 4 from Year 3 so know most of the children already (I am having the opposite class from last year and lots of them were in my maths group). It's good when you already know the class, but it's hard moving classrooms as it means I have to have a good clear out, especially this time as I won't have as much cupboard space in my new classroom!

Anyway, as I do every year I make myself a new notebook ready for all those lists of things I need to do when I go back. I could probably fill a whole page right now and I'm only halfway through my summer holidays! There's always a huge heap of things to do for the beginning of the school year.

I'm entering this into My Besties School Challenge and F4A181 to make a school themed project. OK strictly speaking my notebook isn't a school theme one, but it is something I will be using in school, so I'm counting it! Hehe.

And here it is at long last!


Recipe:

Stamps: IMG872 from Sherri Baldy, Take Note from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Coastal Cabana, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Afternoon Picnic DSP all from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Wisteria Wonder, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry all from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Coastal Cabana Stretched Ruffle Trim, Hung Up Cute Clips both from Stampin' Up, 1 3/4" Limitless Layers Circle Dies from Papertrey Ink, Notebook from local supermarket

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...