Guest Designer Post for Sketchy Challenges #76 Cordine's Sketch

A few weeks ago I was asked if I want to be a guest designer on The Sketchy Challenges blog and as this is a challenge I regularly join in with, I said yes of course! This week's sketch was designed by Cordine and there is also a Christmas in July theme running for the whole month as well. I don't do Christmas in July as a rule as it's far too early for me to be thinking about all that, but I had lots of fun making this Christmas card.

And here's the sketch by Cordine...


And here's my card using a digi I found already cut up, but obviously unused!


This card is also for Fab 'n' Funky's Challenge #222 to make a Christmas card and for Papertake Weekly's Anything Goes Challenge with the option of making a Christmas card.

Recipe:

Stamps: Snowflake from Milk Coffee, Tremendous Treats: Christmas from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Card, Winter Frost Speciality DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Coastal Cabana from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Whisper White Satin Ribbon (Retired), Coastal Cabana Twine both from Stampin' Up, Snowflake Dies LR0123 from Marianne Creatables, Frostyville Border Die from Memory Box, Icicle Stickles, White Liquid Applique, Clear gems from Papermania

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair- E21, E25, E29
Coat - BG10, BG11, BG13
Scarf & Gloves - BG11, BG13, BG15
Bow & Boots - BG15. BG49, BG18
Dress - W3, W5

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to The Sketchy Challenges blog and check out all the other gorgeous cards from the DT team and why not join in the fun whilst you're there too?!


3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty take on the sketch and the aqua mono colouring is gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vannessa it's no wonder that you were asked to GD for them...your work is FABULOUS!!! I love the colours...your image is so SWEET and perfectly coloured!!! Way to get a jump on the Christmas cards!!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Thank you for joining us this week at 'Papertake Weekly' challenge.... good luck:)
    Hugs,
    Marjorie (DT)

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...