Gabbie's Ready for Mardi Gras

I joined the Faery Ink facebook group a while ago after seeing them around and bought myself a few digis with my crafting money this month, so I could finally join in with this group and their challenges. You all know I love a challenge and cute digis are always a bonus too!

This card is for Faery Ink's Challenge #5 Mardi Gras, The Sketchy Challenges #82 to use the sketch below and a birthday theme, My Time To Craft's Challenge #274 to use stripes and for The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge Anything Goes (I didn't do this twist this week!).

Here's the sketch from Sketchy Challenges...


And here's my card... I totally used the wrong colours for her dress so several layers later and it kind of looks ok! Couldn't find my feathers either! I have had to hide them from my cat as she just eats them, but I have no idea where I have hidden them! LOL


Recipe:

Stamps: Gabbie Mardi Gras from Faery Ink, Take Three: Summer from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Blushing Bride & Rose Red both from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It Blending Card, Pastel Dreams Patterned Papers from Lili of the Valley

Inks: Blushing Bride from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Clear Gloss & Clear Star Gelly Roll Pens

Accessories: Blushing Bride Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, Filigree Border Die from Papertrey Ink, Oval & Scalloped Oval Nestabilities both from Spellbinders, Pearls from eBay

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E50, E51, E53, E55, E43
Dress - B0000, B00, B02, B05, BG0000, BG10, BG11, BG13, BG15
Lips & Mask - R20, R21, R22
Feathers - R81, R83, R85, R56
Bubbles - BG10, BG11
Wall - W00, W1
Ground - W00, W1, W3, W5

And that's all from me for today folks! Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Wow! Gorgeous card Vannessa =D Your blog is so lovely too. Thank you so much for participating <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vannessa I absolutely ADORE this make, gorgeous! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Vannessa! I love the bright colours! (And I hope you find your feathers soon!) Thanks for joining in at 'My Time to Craft'

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty girly card. Love the layout of your card and how well you coordinated the colors of the image with the those of the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a precious take on our sketch!! Love the pretty colors and the image!! Thank you for joining the Sketchy Challenges - hope to see you soon again!

    Hugs
    Linda
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi wow love these colours she is perfect just love the panels and die at the top.. Thank-you for joining us in The Sketchy Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful job you did with this digi! I really like your take on the sketch as well. Thank you so much for joining us at this month's challenge!
    Hugs,
    Samantha - Faery Ink DT
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, Vanessa! Love the brigth and happy colors you used. Thank you so much for joining us at The Sketchy Challenges. We have a new challenge from tomorrow and would love to see you again.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card! love the colors!
    Thanks for joining us at Sketchy challenges!
    hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...