All Dressed Up Challenge #38 Anything Goes

Good Morning and welcome to a new challenge from All Dressed Up. As always our challenges are anything goes as long as you use an image from the All Dressed Up Store or one of the freebies that Wendy has on the blog.

I used the gorgeous I Love Sunny Days image for my card today as it seems that summer has finally arrived here in the UK - cold mornings, hot by lunchtime, feeling muggy by the end of the week and some rain on Saturday mornings! Yep UK summer has definitely arrived! LOL

I found this perfect patterned paper as well which looks like sun rays and used some colours from that for my image.


This card is also for 

Recipe:

Stamps: I Love Sunny Days from All Dressed Up

Papers: Daffodil Delight, Real Red & Pink Flamingo DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Copic Markers

Accessories: Real Red Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Gems from The Works, Butterfly Gem from The Range, Layered Scalloped Posy Dies from Heartfelt Creations, Clouds Dies from Papertrey Ink, Shape Art Flower 4 Petals Template from Dutch Doobadoo

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E23, E25, E27, E29
Red - R24, R27, R29, R89
Yellow - Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17
Flower Centre - E25, E27, E29
Sky - BG10, BG11 
Grass - Y15, R27, B05, G43, G24, G07, G46, G29

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the All Dressed Up Challenge blog and check out all the other gorgeous cards from the DT and why not join in the fun whilst you are there?!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a beauty Vanessa!
    I like this digi and the modelof your card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Vanessa I love the colours :o)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic bright and sweet card! That DP is perfect for a hot summer day kind of feel and I love the shape of your card.

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...