Alicia Bel Inspiration Post - My Wish For Christmas

Good Morning and welcome to my DT post for Alicia Bel Stamps. This week I am sharing one of the other new releases with you. This one is called My Wish For Christmas and was the perfect image for one of my MIL's Christmas card orders for one of her great-grandsons. I tried to get the hair colour the same as Oscar and I hope my MIL and Oscar like it!


Recipe:

Stamps: My Wish For Christmas by Alicia Bel, Very Vintage Christmas & Christmas Cottage both from Waltzing Mouse Stamps

Papers: Real Red & Whisper White both from Stampin' Up, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place, Nordic Christmas Patterned Papers from First Edition, Card Blank from Crafts Unlimited

Inks: Old Olive from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Golden Star Gelly Roll Pen

Accessories: Oval & Scalloped Oval Nestabilities both from Spellbinders, Precious Snowflake Dies from Memory Box, Gems form Poundland

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R21
Boy's Hair - E44, E47, E49
Santa's Hair - C00, C1
Eyes for both - E84, E87, E89
Santa's Suit - R35, R37, R39
Santa's Boots & Belt - C5, C7, C9
Boy's Scarf - B91, B93
Boy's Jumper - B14, B16, B18
Boy's Trousers - B95, B97, B99
Boy's Shoes - B34, B37, B39
Chair - E35, E37, E39
Cushion - YG11, YG13, YG17

And that's all from me for this post folks! Don't forget to pop on over to the Alicia Bel Challenge Blog and check out all the other gorgeous cards from the DT and why not join in our monthly challenge, Anything Goes or Merry Christmas, whilst you are there too?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...