Di's Digi Designs Challenge - Layer It Up

Good Morning and welcome to a new DT post from me. I was recently asked by my lovely friend Audrey if I would like to join the Di's Digi Designs Challenge blog. I love these images and have used them loads in the past, so I jumped at the chance to try my hand at joining this fabulous team of ladies!

Today's challenge is called Layer It Up - how perfect for me. If you have seen my cards around blogland you will know how much I love my layered cards! Love adding lots of bits and pieces to them with lots of tilted layers of pretty papers - the only time my OCD doesn't go into overdrive LOL

I used the gorgeous Basket & Bunny for this card ready for an Easter card, which can find here in the Easter section of Di's Digi Stamps website. I went for some pretty pastel colours on this one, but realised that the only egg die I have is a bit too big!


This card is also for

Recipe:

Stamps: Bunny and Basket from Di's Digi Stamps, Friendship Jar Spring Fillers & Scrambled Eggs both from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Wisteria Wonder, Pear Pizzazz & Whisper White all from Stampin' Up, Sending Messages Create & Celebrate Patterned Papers from Joy Crafts, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Wisteria Wonder, Pear Pizzazz & Pretty In Pink (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Pearlescent Chalks from Pebbles Inc

Accessories: Pear Pizzazz Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Bon Voyage Old Swedish Lace Die from Magnolia, Hearts Embossing Folder from Cuttlebug, Clouds Dies & Egg Die both from Papertrey Ink, Viewmaster Die 6002/0457 from Joy Crafts

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E23, E25, E27, E29
Hat - G40, G43, G82, G24
Dress - V20, V22, V25, V28
Leggings - G40, G43, G46
Shoes - E35, E37, E39
Bows - Y21, Y23, Y26
Basket & Bunny - E31, E33, E35
Flowers - Y32, Y3, Y38, R30, R32
Eggs - R30, R32, Y21, BV02, BV04, YR02, YR04, B21, B23
Grass - G20, G05, G46, G17, G94, G99

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to Di's Digi Designs Challenge blog and check out all the other gorgeous cards from the DT and why not join in the fun whilst you are there too?!

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous and so adorable Vannessa... Welcome to the team :)
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card, Vannessa! Very sweet, beautifully colored, wonderful embellishments, and a fun Easter theme! Thanks for joining us in the {Our Crafty Corner Challenge}! Hope to see more of your pretty projects again soon!
    crafty hugs,
    de
    {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vanessa
    Thank you so much for entering your beautiful make in our challenge this week at Digi Choosday Easter/flowers.
    Good luck
    Hugs
    Fiona dt x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an absolutely adorable card. So cute. Thanks for entering the Digi Choosday Easter/Flowers Challenge (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card love your colouring of the image and all those fabulous embellies. Thank you for joining us at Our Crafty Corner. Helen DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy to have you on Di's Digi Designs DT Vannessa. Your card is so lovely, your coloring is stunning as usual:) Thanks so much for joining our Easter/Flowers challenge over at Digi Choosday!! Hugs my friend:) Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #119 Featuring Mermaid Birthday Party Treasure from Faery Ink

Good morning everyone and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. I haven't used a Faery Ink image for ages so...