Faery Ink New Release - Dragon Tamer

Good Morning and welcome to my new release post for the fabulous Faery Ink new releases. I do hope you have enjoyed seeing all the gorgeous new images that Amanda has released so far this month and have loved all the DT projects using them.

I was given this beautiful image to use - Dragon Tamer. Now I have always been a bit of a fantasy geek (Think Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit - huge books for me growing up!), so this image was perfect for me. I was tempted to colour her up like Daenerys from Game of Thrones with white blond hair and aqua clothes, but I used a bit of aqua on my projects last month, so I went with a more neutral colour palette instead. Kind of made me think of a fae training her dragon in the forests. Hope you like her.


Recipe:

Stamps: Dragon Tamer from Faery Ink, Daydreamer from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Old Olive, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla & Woodland Walk DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Old Olive from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Golden Star Gelly Roll Pen

Accessories: Gems from Poundland, Ornate Border Die 6002/0357, Oval Die 6002/0304 & Frame and 3 Corners Dies 6002/0356 all from Joy Crafts

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E43, E44, E47, E49
Top - G43, G46
Wrap - YG95, YG97, YG99
Staff - E33, E35, E39
Leaves - G14, G17
Dragon - R56, R89, R59
Gold - YR31, Y21, Y23, Y26, Y28
Dragon's Chest - E50, E51, E53
Orb - Y00, Y23, Y26

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Faery Ink blog and check out all the other gorgeous projects from the DT for this month's new releases and don't forget to join our Facebook Group as well whilst you are there? Have you entered our challenge this month as well yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...