Whimsy Stamps New Release - Halloween Witchy Girl

Good evening. Apologies I am late with my new release post for Whimsy Stamps today. I am really suffering with a bad back, shoulder and neck at the minute and every little movement hurts. My back is the worst though and being bent over to craft and colour takes its toll after a while, so I can only do little bits at a time. I think my cards might have to be on the simpler side for a while until this heals!

Anyway here is my card using the adorable Halloween Witchy Girl and the previously released Halloween Haunts Digital Papers and Halloween Sentiments 1.



Recipe:

Stamps: Halloween Witchy Girl & Halloween Sentiments 1 both from Whimsy Stamps

Papers: Tangerine Tango, Elegant Eggplant & Basic Black all from Stampin' Up, Halloween Haunts Digital Papers from Whimsy Stamps, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Copic Markers 

Accessories: Bats Dies from X-Cut

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - R05, YR18, R24, R27
Hat & Boots - C3, C5, C7, C9
Dress & Hat Band - BV01, BV02, BV13, BV17
Trims on Dress - G02, G05, G28
Buckle - Y21, Y23, Y26
Tights - W5, W7, W8, G02, G05, G28
Pumpkin - YR04, YR68, YR07, YR09
Ground - W3, W5, W6

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Whimsy Stamps and Inspiration Group on Facebook and check out all the fabulous creations from the rest of the DT for this month's new release!

1 comment:

  1. So beutiful creation and a wonderful blog. Im following you and welcome to follow Me back if you want :0)
    Cicci With the Pen {welcome to vistit and follow my blog}
    Designteam leader at TTCRD
    Designteam member at
    Crafts and Me
    Lacy Sunshine
    &
    Copic Europa

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...