Polkadoodles Challenge - White with a hint of colour Christmas/Winter

Good Morning and welcome to a new DT post from me. I applied for and was invited to join the Polkadoodles Design Team and today is officially my first post for them! I am so excited to be part of this team. I love the images that Nikky draws and the collections are just full of gorgeous papers, fabulous sentiments and lots of other pretties too, so the value of the collections is just brilliant.

For my first DT project I used the Octavia Frosted Winter Collection for this week's challenge of White with a hint of colour, although mine is a little more than a hint of colour as I used one of the Frosted Lands background images for my sky. I also used another patterned paper, the flowers and a sentiment from the collection. The image I have used is Bear Hugs, which you can buy separately too.

I used some very pale colours on my image and then added some Fluffy Stuff to her hat and boots' trim and some sparkle texture paste for the snow. A simple card, but I love how it came out!

This card is also for

Recipe:

Stamps: Bear Hugs from the Octavia Frosted Wnter Collection from Polkadoodles

Papers: White card from stash, Patterned Papers from the Octavia Frosted Wnter Collection from Polkadoodles, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Copic Markers

Accessories: Whisper White Ribbon from Stampin' Up, Gems from Poundland, Fluffy Stuff from Woodware, Sparkle Texture Paste from Cosmic Shimmer

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E50, E51, E53, E43
Eyes - BG01, BG02
Lips - R20, R22
Coat & Boots - B0000, B000, B00, B01
Tights - BG000, BG01, BG02
Bear - W00, W1, W3, Blender

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Polkadoodles Challenge blog and check out all the other fabulous projects from the DT adn why not join in the fun whilst you are there too?!

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous. Fab card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card, Vannessa! Beautifully done! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card, I particulary like the papers you've used they work so well with the image and glitter. Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vannessa this card is fabulous... love the image and the sparkle texture! Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the team Vanessa your colouring is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vannessa, firstly congratulations on your new DT role. What a pretty Christmas card you have made. Just looking at it makes me feel cold but happy. It fits the Colour Crazy Challenge this week. Thank you for taking part and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Colour Crazy Challenge Guest Designer).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, lovely image and design! Congratulations on the new DT spot! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld! We hope to see you again!
    Sherry x - CT for Morgan's ArtWorld
    Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads – My personal Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. I'm ready to see the snow (see from my house, not be in it). So glad you joined us at Morgan's ArtWorld.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Very elegant.
    Thank you for joining our challenge in Crafting With An Attitude.
    Regards,
    BozenA DT CWAA

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #119 Featuring Mermaid Birthday Party Treasure from Faery Ink

Good morning everyone and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. I haven't used a Faery Ink image for ages so...