To My Deer Friend

Good Morning! I have recently been on a stamp buying binge and have bought loads (and I do mean loads) of new Christmas/Winter themed stamp sets, so I thought I had better get them out and have a play. One of my favourites is this stamp set from Craftin Desert Divas, which you cannot buy over here in the UK, so I have to order them from their store in America. Only problem with that is if I buy more than one stamp set at a time, I will get charged an obscene amount on import tax and fees so it's taking me a while to get all the ones I want. Luckily they don't take too long to arrive!

This cute set is called Nice List and as soon as I saw it I had to order it. Love these cute little reindeer! I used an old Stampin' Up patterned paper pack and I am very slowly coming to the end of this one. Shame as I loved the colours in this one, but I need to clear up some of my old stash as I have far too many patterned papers really!

This card is also for
Sweet Stampin' Challenge Use Your Favourite Christmas Colour (I love the icy colours of aqua, white and silver!)
As You Like It Challenge Favourite Animal (For Christmas/Winter cards I love to use reindeer and this year there are so many cute stamps out and I think I have about 5 different sets now!)

Recipe:

Stamps: Nice List from Craftin Desert Divas, You Make My Heart Melt from My Favorite Things

Papers: Pool Party, Whisper White & All Is Calm DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place, Card Blank from craft fair

Inks: Pool Party, Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark, Copic Markers, Silver Star Gelly Roll Pen

Accessories: Pool Party Ribbon (Retired) & White Embossing Powder both from Stampin' Up, Corner Rounder Punch, Drifts & Hills Stencil from My Favorite Things

Copics Used:
Reindeer - E40, E41, E42, E43, E44, E47, E49, E23, E25
Aqua - BG11, BG13, BG15
Sign - E74, E77
Snowman - E41, E43, YR04, YR09, C7, C9
Snow - B000, B00

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by! 

5 comments:

  1. The little reindeer are super-cute, beautiful design and colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you card. I also love the the deer. I went to wed site have trouble finding the stamp . I love to get it to make cards. can you copy and paste. so I can get it. vikris00@yahoo.com . Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card! Thank you for participating in the Sweet Stampin' challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really cute card - love the scene you've created.

    Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable card, Vannessa. Love the cute reindeer and snowman. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...