Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Post - Christmas Accessories Snowman

Good Morning and welcome to my weekly inspiration post for Whimsy Stamps. This week I am using a stamp from November's release and to be honest a set I didn't use at all during November (How naughty of me!), but I was looking through all the recent sets to find a different image to use for a girly pink Christmas card and this snowman was perfect. He is from the Christmas Accessories set.

I did realise when making this card that I have NO pink Christmas papers at all! How on earth did that happen? I probably have every other colour I would want, but no pink. Need to grab that Snow Pink papers set from the Whimsy store!

This card is also for

Recipe:

Stamps: Christmas Accessories from Whimsy Stamps, Wonderful Words: Snow from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White & Subtles DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place, Card Blank from Craft Show

Inks: Rich Razzleberry from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Rich Razzleberry Ribbon (Retired) & Regal Rose Ribbon (Retired) both from Stampin' Up, Icicle Stickles, Glitter Texture Paste from Cosmic Shimmer, Wonderful Words: Snow Die from Papertrey Ink, Ice Crystal Die 6002/2053, Ice Crystal Die #1 6002/2019, Ice Crystal Die #2 6002/2018, Ice Crystal Die #3 6002/2020 & Snowflake Circle Die 6002/2022 all from Joy Crafts, Snowflake Border Die from Creative Expressions, Mini Cloud edges Stencil from MFT
Copics Used:
Hat - RV66, RV69, RV99
Nose - C5, C7
Scarf & Hatband - RV52, RV55, RV17
Sky - C00, C0, C1, BG70, BG10, BG11
Snow - C00, BG0000, BG000, BG01

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a very festive holiday!

3 comments:

  1. wow very nice ! Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage. Good luck.
    Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Christmas! Amazing card! I love it! Thank you for taking part in Noor Design U.K. December Challenge! Elena DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage :)

    ReplyDelete

The Paper Shelter Challenge # April Showers Bring May Flowers

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is April Showers Bring May Fl...