New Year, New Calendars

Good Morning! I usually make calendars for my work colleagues every year and decided this time to go with a fairly simple design in various colours using some of the images I have already coloured up.

This first calendar uses an adorable new release image from Sherri Baldy's New Besties collection, img818, which will be in the shop very soon!


The next one uses the oh so Pretty in Plaits from All Dressed Up.


Next up is sweet, little Molly Fairy from Conie Fong.


My penultimate calendar uses the stunning Faery Ink's Autumn Rose Belle of the Ball.


And for my own calendar I used the gorgeous June Fairy in my fave pinks and brown from Simply B Stamps.


I'm not going to list all my resources and Copic colours used on these calendars as it will take me hours to type it all up, but if you really do want to know email me!

These calendars are also for

2 comments:

  1. So sweet of you to do this. Love all the calendars and your coloring is fab. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Ann-Marie
    TTCRD DT
    Annemi {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing job on the hair!! Thanks for joining us at Lemon Shortbread!

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...